Sunday, July 09, 2006

WHY AM I NOT FLUENT IN SPANISH DAMN IT!?

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WHY NOT!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE THAT LANGUAGE, BUT ARGHHHHH I WISH I COULD UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

IT IS VERY FRUSTRATING TO WATCH FERNANDO TORRES VIDEOS AND NOT BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND A BLOODY WORD HE'S SAYING.
Actually, I DID understand when he said, "No. Soy mal."

WHEE!!! I CAN UNDERSTAND!!!

So he's on the beach and they're interviewing him. Apparently, he tried to play football on top of a surfboard in the ocean.
"Well, I didn't drown, and I can play on Wednesday, so I'm happy."

AWW!!! He's so simplistically adorable!!!!



OOOOO OMG!!!!!!! HE IS SO FLIPPING HOT LEANING AGAINST THAT LAMPPOST!!! AND LIKE EVERY OTHER SHOT IN THAT VIDEO!!!!!!! *SWOON*

ROBIN!!!!!!!!!!! MINE!!!!!!!! ahhh i love his freckles!!! ooo i just realized danny has freckles too...



He has serious hair issues...



AWw the pic with him and the little boy who looks like the kid from "The Hours" is so adorable!!!!

*sigh*

It's over.
Congratulations Italia, even if I was a bit disappointed.

After a month of exhiliration, NOW what do I do with my life?

That video that ABC made at the very end with U2's "One", made me cry, especially when that line that went something like "love makes you crawl" matched Michael Owen crawling...
*sigh*
And then they had that great shot of Xabi Alonso! And Harry Kewell. GO LIVERPOOL PLAYERS!!!!!!!!

I love football.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww the freckles.. and the dimples!!
hey elaine..
i have both HAH
hehe (=ohk ohk he's yours he's yours
he's my best friend and dougie's my lover.
life is good. i can die now.

7/09/2006 7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home