Sunday, July 09, 2006

I had the best dream last night/this morning. Like, one of the best dreams EVER. Probably tied with the dream when I was in that boat on a river with that one nameless guy with green eyes.

But this, the guy had a name. Actually, it's a name all of you know very well, because this blog is like a shrine to him: DANNY!
I know Harry was there, and we were at some park, and then we bumped into Connie, of all people. Not like I have anything against Connie, but she is the last person I'd think of when I think of McFly. And like... it was somehow like, a reliving of my childhood too. Like somehow Danny and Harry found this tape of my entire childhood, or at least random moments from it. Like my old bed, with the 101 dalmatians blanket that I still have, and like, with Kathleen in preschool playing on that one hill in the playground. And my dad reading me stories every night.
And nice things with Danny that I won't go into detail about occurred as well. NO YOGIN WE DIDN'T HAVE SEX. I swear in the morning, I'm like, "I just had a really nice dream."
And he's like, "Which guy?"
"Danny. How'd you know it was a guy?"
"You said it was a nice dream. It had to be with a guy."
"Oh."
"You had sex, right?"
"WHAT?! NO!!! YOGIN!!!"

It was just really... nice.

At least it's better than Michael shooting people and getting arrested in Mexico! I TELL YOU!!! HALO 2 IS CORRUPTING YOUR MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS!!! VIDEO GAMES FUEL VIOLENCE!! JUST LOOK AT HOW THEY ALL TURN OUT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home