Wednesday, July 19, 2006

What's wrong with me?!

Damn it. I hate this. I just watched "What A Girl Wants" again and it just gets me every time. Not the movie itself. I love the movie, but really, it's a bit predictable, no matter how hot Oliver James is. But just the fact that it's in London kills me. All the scenes where they're just walking around London, shopping, talking, just existing... especially that one scene where Oliver James, I mean Ian (in the movie) is just standing at the Thames, thinking. My eyes just started fogging up as that familiar feeling returned, and I thought, "I wish I could do that."

Postcards from London make me happy, but they also make me cry. (That doesn't mean don't send them people. If you ever go anywhere near the UK, I DEMAND postcards and presents. It's your punishment for daring to go there without me.)

I'm being so ridiculous. I wish Elsa were here. She's the only one who understands exactly how this feels. Everyone else just knows better, that I'm a big idiot.
I love you mate.

Maybe I need to see the daylight
To leave behind this half life
Don't you see I'm breaking down?
Lately, something here don't feel right
This is just a half life
Is there really no escape?
No escape from time
Of any kind

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww....

7/22/2006 10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home