Saturday, July 15, 2006

*sigh*
I'm so restless again.
I know what I want, but I don't want to think about it, because I'll never get it. But I can't help thinking about it because I'm me and I'm self-sadistic like that. (LIKE MICHAEL COUGH)

OMFG I JUST SAW THE NEW LIVERPOOL AWAY JERSEY

OMFG!!!! SO FREAKIN UGLY!!!!!
GREEN AND WHITE STRIP?!?!?! LAST SEASON'S WAS JUST ALL WHITE WITH RED COLLAR AND GREEN "CARLSBERG" AND STEVEN GERRARD LOOKED HOTTTT IN IT! AND I WANTED ONE!!

GREEN AND WHITE?!

Alright fine. maybe it won't look THAT bad when they actually wear it, but but STILL!!! We'll see. So far only John Arne Riise's in it, and the shirt doesn't look bad. Just the shorts. Hmm.. I'll deliver the verdict when I see Stevie G in it.

We're playing our first friendly tomorrow! well in 7 hours to be exact. Wrexham!
That just COMPLETELY distracted me.

Tell me what is this thing I'm missing
And why can't I let go?
There's gotta be more to life
Than chasing down every temporary high
Cause the more that I'm...
Tripping out thinking there must be more to life
Well it's life, but I'm sure... there's gotta be more
Than wanting more

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY...ok i guess i cant complaine with how i acted yesturday...

7/15/2006 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home