Tuesday, July 11, 2006

ALRIGHT
THIS IS
SERIOUSLY
BOTHERING
ME
RIGHT
NOW

Alright so I go on lfc.tv as usual and there's "pre-season picture special". I'm like, "O YAY!" even though Steven Gerrard and all the other World Cup lads aren't back yet.

I go on there. I see all the new guys, Mark Gonzalez, Fabio Aurelio, Gabriel Paletta, and Craig Bellamy. Getting used to their faces. Recognizing them really easily. See Bolo Zenden back from injury. See GOD in all his glory (Robbie Fowler). See Riise, Hyypia, Traore, and NEXT TO TRAORE, IS SOMEONE I DON'T RECOGNIZE.
AND HE IS IN LIKE THREE PICTURES, WHICH MEANS HE'S IMPORTANT.
And he is the ONLY PLAYER other than Bellamy and Zenden to have one just by himself.

WHO THE HELL IS HE?!?!?!

THIS IS SERIOUSLY BUGGING ME.
Since he was with Riise, Traore, and Hyypia, he should be a defender.

WHAT DEFENDER HAVE WE SIGNED THIS TRANSFER WINDOW?!!??!

HOW CAN I POSSIBLY NOT RECOGNIZE A LIVERPOOL PLAYER?!

THIS IS LIKE... UNHEARD OF BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!111
IT'S NOT DANIEL AGGER, BECAUSE HE LOOKS LIKE JOSH HARTNETT. IT'S NOT PAUL ANDERSON BECAUSE HE LOOKS TOO MUCH LIKE MATTHEW. IT'S NOT... ANYONE ON THE BLOODY ROSTER AS FAR AS I KNOW!! I LOOKED!!

IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME WHO THIS IS BEFORE I FIND HIM, I WILL GIVE YOU A BIG FAT KISS, OR WHATEVER I DEEM NECESSARY, AND 2 BUCKS!!!!!

Just a warning, in my rampage mode, I'll find him before the night's out, even if I have to sacrifice my attention span in photo class tomorrow.

WHO THE HELL IS THIS?!!?!?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kromkamp??

7/12/2006 11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm gonna say something and you'll scream and/or yell at me

he looks like gleb.
hehehe

7/12/2006 12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home