Thursday, July 13, 2006

*sigh* I'm such a sucker for romance novels. And love songs. And chick flicks. And just about everything else lovey-dovey and cheesy. I've been repeatedly listening to "Let Me Be Your Wings" from Thumbelina. NOT GOOD. Even though I've never seen the movie. Stupid Kristina for giving it to me a long time ago. It's moving up the ranks with McFly in the top 25. Well, at 35 plays it really can't compete with say... "Too Close For Comfort" at all-time number 1 at 253. Or even "Please Please" which somehow snuck up to 35 without my knowledge. WHOA WAIT. It's tied with "Please Please". Que interesante.

My posts may seem meaningless, but whatever. Someday I'll look back on this all and laugh.

Let me be your wings
Let me be your only love
Let me take you far beyond the stars
Let me lift you high above
Everything we're dreaming of will soon be ours
Anything that you desire
Anything at all
Everyday I'll take you higher
And I'll never let you fall

We'll see the universe
And dance on Saturn's rings
Heaven isn't too far
Heaven is where you are
Stay with me and
Let me be your wings

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PLEASE PLEASE LINDSAY PLEASE

FANTASYYYY
I THINK I'M IN LOVE NOWWWWWW

haha. wow that applies so much..

once again.. use of mcfly #8759763

7/13/2006 5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home