Tuesday, July 18, 2006

So tired. So busy.

Time for recap

Sunday night: Slept over at Jen's

Now that was interesting. She went to Chile Monday morning, so she wanted to be tired for the really really long flight, so who do you call? Elaine to keep you awake all night. Other than general insanity, we cleaned her room, cleaned her bathroom, and I stuffed her suitcase. While... LISTENING TO MCFLY! WHee! And then we watched the Princess Diaries. I LOVE THAT MOVIE! I haven't seen it in like 3 years, after Amanda "borrowed" it and never gave it back, along with "Sweet Home Alabama". I never fancied Michael, though he's really sweet, but this time, I watched.. AHHH!!! HOTNESS!!!!! Jen almost got into a fight with me because she loves him. OMG that one scene where she sends him the pizza with "sorry" in M&Ms on it. Jen and I watched that scene eight times. IT WAS HER FAULT. She kept going, "Again? *rewind* aww... he's so hot!! Again? *rewind* *swoon*" I told her to stop after like five times, but NO!! Eh but then again, she likes the hot rocker.. with his guitar. I want to hear him sing.

Anyway, after that... Jen was subjugated to two hours of intensive McFly brainwashing. MWAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAAHAH!!! I should so work for the Communist party, or the Democrats for that matter, or for some religious organization. She likes them, but she doesn't love them.. YET!!! I burned her three CDs and she's taking "Wonderland" to Chile with her, and she has to listen to them because I am going to quiz her on them when she gets back. So far.. she loves "Too Close for Comfort" and "All About You". YAY! My songs! "I've Got You", "I Wanna Hold You", "Don't Know Why", and "Memory Lane" have potential, but she abhors the first CD. *sigh* Too pop-ish. I wonder why all six of the aforementioned songs are my favorites... And after watching videos, she likes Dougie and Harry for looks, and Danny's voice. MINE!!!
So we went to bed around 3:30, after intensive McFly treatment, and then we start talking. Jen likes to have music playing when she goes to sleep, and so we had "All About You" on repeat. Alright when Danny is singing, Elaine can't sleep. So I talked and talked and talked until like 5 AM. I think we said "Good night" at least four times, and then SHE would start me on something new.

Drove home in the morning. yes I drove home.

Rehearsal last night was interesting. All those costume changes. I HATE THAT DRESS. If Michael doesnt' step on it, I step on it. I almost died.

Had a test in photo today. It was SO FREAKIN EASY!! We had an hour to do it, and I finished in 15 minutes. So she was just like, "be back by 10." So I just sat outside and talked to Shayne on the phone. I learned many things, especially how to tell the difference between a raccoon and a badger. Thank you Shayne, o hiking guide. If I ever go camping, remind me to bring Shayne. TENNIS?! TENNIS SHAYNE TENNIS?!

LA LALLA I have an essay to finish but I don't feel like doing it!

LALALAALA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home