Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I GOT A POSTCARD! I GOT IT! I GOT IT!!! IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!

Black and white of Tower Bridge...
I've never seen that much writing on a postcard Elsa. IT MAKES ME HAPPY!!!!!!

"Slimy! (I only got this postcard 'cause it's big & I needed a lot of room to write! :) ) YAY SHE LOVES ME! LAVA ME! LAVA ME! LAVA ME!! *struts around like Carlotta*

EW WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU SAW "the Chelsea Football Club". WHY DIDN'T YOU SHOOT SOMETHING THERE?!?!?! SHOOT THEM!! SHOOT THEM ALL! ESPECIALLY MOURINHO! AND LUMPY LAMPARD. And and Carvalho and and Abramovich. Wait, especially Abramovich, because without him, they're nothing. He's their money source. SHOOT HIM ELSA! SHOOT HIM!

YES! CLING TO BIG BEN! CLING!!!!

You better have your eyes peeled for Sam and/or McFly! And don't forget Steven Gerrard and every other footballer I've ever mentioned!

I WANT TO BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I LOVE THE FOOTBALL PLAYER WHO WINKED AT ME IN THE LIFT"??!?!?!!!?!? EXCUSE ME?!!??

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THESE BLACK EYES AND THESE BRUISES!!
guess which song.
hehe (=

ohk
i ditched you 2 times
i shall never ditch you ever again!
hehehe.

... i want a hot football player to wink at me in the lift....
*sobs miserably at my miserable man-less apart from my father and my brother life*

7/18/2006 6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Violence is soooo not the answer, although it does often make you feel better. Like for instance in my game today in which under NO circumstances did i beat up the girl who was guarding me. But if that were the case, in my defense, SHE STARTED IT THAT @$#%@^^*(&*&^#%&&$$&@#$%^@#%^%!!!!!!

that is all.

7/22/2006 10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home