Monday, July 31, 2006

ELSA'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHE'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHE'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHE'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*does happy dance*
ZIPPITY DOO DA! ZIPPITY DEE DAY!

*Elsa blinks at me in the background*

SHE'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*does the Elaine in Andy's jacket happy dance*
(Only Tasha and Hayley will understand this, though they never come here anyway)

We went to the mall today. Yes I know. THE MALL. Tasha called me when we were going into Charlotte Russe and I was like, "You'll never guess where I am! It's somewhere I never go."
Tasha: "I'm trying to decide between the mall and a male strip club."

Anyway, Elsa would have you all know that she...
GOT A CORSET

I can't believe I let her do that. I was like dragging her out of Charlotte Russe, but NOOOO.
She also bought the most adorable hat. Well, it's not adorable, but it looks adorable on her. On me, it would be fiendish and ugly.
She also bought a white shirt to go with the... *shudder* corset..

I bought a jacket that says SPAIN!!!!!!!!!!
I love it.
FERNANDO TORRES!!!!

Anyway...
No Elsa, it's not Fernando Alonso. It's FERNANDO Torres and Xabi ALONSO.
*swoon*
Stevie G!

I LOVE VICKI!!!!!!!!!!! SHE GOT ME THE PRETTIEST THINGS EVER!!!!!!
Even though she HAD to CLEAN HER ROOM INSTEAD OF GOING TO THE MALL WITH US!!!
*Elsa and Elaine glare at her*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*blows tranquilizer dart onto Elaine's neck*

8/02/2006 11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember the Elaine in Andy's jacket happy dance! ^_^

8/10/2006 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home