Thursday, July 27, 2006

At the request of Elsa:
"Put more music videos on your blog Slimeball! I love them! "
YOU CAN BLAME IT ON HER.

(I LOVE YOU MATE! GIVING ME AN EXCUSE)

FOR ALL THE MCFLY FANS AND THE QUEEN FANS:
"Don't Stop Me Now"--McFly cover

Here's their performance for Sport Relief, in which the vocal distributions are the way they usually are:



And the performance on TOTP, a day before Tom's 21st birthday, in which Danny sings EVERYTHING. You get to hear Danny's FALSETTO. It's SHOCKING. and EXTREMELY HOT. The first time I've ever heard that... he should do it more often.



I am a shooting star leaping through the skies!
Like a tiger defying the laws of gravity!

OMG DANNY IS LIKE ELPHABA!!!

He sounds hot at:
I am a rocket ship on my way to Mars!

BLAME IT ON ELSA!!!!!!!
EVen though it's really my fault, because I really do love McFly, and in case you guys thought the first onslaught was over, and I'm more moderate and not at the peak of my obsession, that it had subsided, YOU ARE WRONG, BECAUSE THEIR NEW ALBUM IS COMING OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, on November 6, but they have the single and the cover, and this week they are once again #1 in Britain, for like the 9th time. So basically: MCFLY ARE EVERYWHERE AGAIN!!!
And I have more things to do with my life!

Though I must say:
GET OFF THE PIANO DANIEL JONES!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh pyro-tech-nicks.

ohmigah i love them. *dances around*

and...

I LOVE HARRY. *hugs him*

STOP JUMPING ON THE PIANO! BUT I LAUGH!

I MISS YOU SLIMY! I'LL SEE YOU ON MONDAY!!!

7/27/2006 1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and I think he sounds "hottest" when he sings:

If you wanna have a good time then give me a call!!!

7/27/2006 1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elaine, as much as i agree with you, it's only thier 5th number one.

7/27/2006 3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

resize your tower bridge picture, elaine- you're blog is getting wide again

7/27/2006 5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm having a ballll


with elaine, mcfly, and co. on your blog!

7/28/2006 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home