Sunday, May 14, 2006

I really want to talk to someone right now, but apparently everyone has something to do. Yogin's at temple. Jen's buying earrings. Kristina's doing her whole Sunday thing. Hayley's not answering the phone. Even Michael Royston is doing something else; I think he has family over. Kathleen's always busy. Andy's buried under mountains of math hw. Robin's away. I can't talk to Ashley, Camron, or Matthew anymore. I'm going through my cell phone contacts and I don't see anyone.

I should write something. I'm completely wasting my time. I've been sitting in front of the computer for three hours now, and I've managed to only read 30 pages of "To the Lighthouse". That's just dismal.

My mom's out on a date. My dad's working. Even my parents aren't around.

*sigh* I need to be occupied with something. Silence breeds thoughts. Not good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home