Wednesday, May 10, 2006

soooooooooo tired!!!!!

Apparently we have an acronym war! I think if Andy joined, he would win.

SO TIRED

*YAWN*

So tired...

I masticated Yogin's locker today! Mr. Castillo thought I was a criminal. Yogin loved it though! Or so he finally admits.. He acted like he hated it though. *sniff* Wouldn't even look at it...
Before you people think anything disgusting, be sure you know what "masticate" means. Kristina will provide you with a lengthy definition and many ways of usage if asked. heheh. NO MENTION OF PANCAKES NECESSARY!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

but the pancakes DEFINE masticate, that along with Miss Congeniality WHICH U MUST SEE - but I have to be there to see your reaction :)

iyuabmcd

I yearn ultimately about boys making cake desserts

HAHAHAHA that my best one yet!

5/10/2006 9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seriously kristina ur acronym thingies suck...jkjk...i just wanted to give it a try...btw, what does masticate mean? i dont wanna look it up....

wlenqwnl

Which loser entered NYC quacking wooof near labradors???

5/11/2006 5:06 PM  
Blogger isilme said...

you cheated! NYC isn't one word! it should be like
wlenycqwnl

yogin.. are you EVER gonna leave your name?

hmm
my acronyms are the best cuz they're ACTUALLY WORDS!

fascinating odious ogres take baths absentmindedly luxuriously limitedly
football

you like it!

5/11/2006 7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elaine, yours are NOT the best, espicially that one, sry, but that one just doesn't make sense

and yogin- you might as well leave ur name cuz everybody knos its you :)

qyrlrbmm

qute young rogues live right by my mansion

hehe like my new spelling of cute?

5/11/2006 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home