Saturday, May 13, 2006

LIVERPOOL WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIVERPOOL WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SEVEN TIME FA CUP WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!
After one of the greatest FA Cup finals EVER, Liverpool win 3-1 on penalties after 3-3 regular time. GREAT JOB LADS!!!!!!!! WHEE WE WIN!!!!!! Great job to West Ham. They played so well. I feel bad, but it's LIVERPOOL!! So I'm too busy celebrating. Stevie holds it up!! Just like he did last year in Istanbul with the CL!!!



Our Captain Fantastic Steven Gerrard saved us once again, with an injury time screamer from 35 yards out. Amazing goal, as Royston can agree with because I forced him to watch it. We didn't play the best, but we still won!!! Particularly due to our great skipper. I totally don't agree with this statement, as the entire team was great fighting back, but yeah, some guy on the BBC said this. Alan Hanson or whatever his name was:
West Ham were better than Liverpool. Steven Gerrard was better than West Ham.

Alright great job lads. Moving on now, though we shall celebrate for ages! We'll win the Community Shield too.

"It's in your blood that you want to own me. You're Chinese and I'm Taiwanese."--Andy

So I was telling him how Yogin's parents will kill him if he's seen at school with me, but they allow him to stay out till 12:30 AM with Indian friends. They also tell him to make more Indian friends at school cuz then they can let him stay out more. WTF?!?!?!?
Oh I'm sorry. You're not brown enough to hang out with my son.
Then somehow Andy and I started making fun of it.
me: O I'm sorry Andy! You're Taiwanese! I can't hang out with you! You're trying to break free of China!
Andy: O you're such a rebel! You're trying to own me but you can't! HAH! That's so symbolic! You try to own me but you never can!!! It's in your blood that you want to own me. You're Chinese and I'm Taiwanese.

Alright I found that amusing.

Also, he's a verbal rapist.
O great Yogin adds that I am the physical rapist.
Damn you two!

I went to Michael's play last night: Jack and the Giant. It was SO CUTE!!!!! He was a very good giant--a definite "sensitive brute".
FEE FIE FOE FUM
I SMELL THE BLOOD OF AN ENGLISHMAN

i loved his beard so much I had to rub it in his face incessantly.


it was adorable. Yes and to Michael's family: I AM NOT THE GIRLFRIEND. I WILL NEVER BE THE GIRLFRIEND. I DO NOT WISH TO BE THE GIRLFRIEND!!!!

So the poetry unit in English is all about love and sex, according to Yogin and Sayak. It was so hilarious on Thursday.
Mrs. Madrid: We spent the entire period 2nd period talking about something and I will NOT go down that path again.
someone: What were you talking about?
Elaine: I heard that you spent the entire period talking about love and sex.
Mrs. Madrid: Well Sayak, he kept bringing it up. What else would Sayak want to talk about? He just kept bringing up the topic. It's not like he raised his hand and said, "I want to talk about sex."
Donald: *raises his hand* I want to talk about sex!
Mrs. Madrid like collapses from laughter and embarrassment. When she finally raises her head:
me: Think of it this way, Mrs Madrid. At least he didn't say, "I want to have sex!"
She just about died after that..

Then like five minutes later, the corner of boys: Jordan, Colin, Viraj, and Jesse all wanted to read the poem "The Guitarist Tunes Up" aloud, which is a poem that is completely about sex and how the guitarist plays the woman (the guitar) and it's all sexual. So Mrs. Madrid was like, "How about you read it aloud Colin?" Colin and Jordan get all embarrassed and won't read it, and so someone was like, "Have Jesse read it. He's the cleanest guy in that corner."
Michael Tamplin: I'm the cleanest guy in this class!
me: That's only because you could never get any!
everyone: ELAINE!

Yaeh.. I don't know what got into me that day.

MCFLY VICKI! MCFLY!!!! MCFLY AND CHARLOTTE'S WEB!!!!

O yes and I broke another pair of sandals walking to Starbucks. I sigh.

Yogin, YO QUIERO TU RELOJ!!!!11
I WANT THAT DAMN WATCH!!!!!!!!!

Alright so I took Yogin's watch on Thursday. He completely forgot about it and only remembered when he got home. So all day Friday he kept asking for it and I refused to give it to him. So at lunch, he got ANDY AND VICKI involved. While I unwittingly went to the bathroom, they took out ALL the contents of my backpack, including stuff you don't want to see, stuffed my backpack into VICKI (EVIL)'s backpack, and then ran away. NOT COOL!!!!!!!!!!!! But I must admit, pretty funny. Damn it Andy!
Andy=Ashton Kutcher!
NOT COOL!

O yeah and I had my Les Miserables audition today. It was interesting. I sang "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" because when I woke up this morning I was hoarse and couldn't sing a G, which is basically my middle C. Yes Robin, it's a soprano thing. I probably didn't get a lead, and in that case I won't do it because it's not worth that much time. I really do want to be a musical production someday. I want to know how my voice really is other than my friends telling me that it's good and to shut up already. And because it's fun.

awww I almost forgot how much I love Michael Ball!! Then I listen to Les Miserables... *sigh Marius sigh* Great voice. I think I've made up my mind. Brian Littrell is the favorite voice. Ewan McGregor is the most romantic voice. Patrick Wilson is the sweetest voice. Michael Ball is the most powerful voice. No one can belt it out like he can. Damn....

And of course, there's Andy's great, getting-lower voice. hehehe.

Alright I'm done.

6:55 PM, Pacific Standard Time

If anyone, other than Elsa, can tell me what that's from, they get a prize.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok elaine, why do i get the blame for the lunch incident????? its not fair. it was all andy's idea. i just agreed to it. lol yea. it was probably one of the best pranks i've played in a while even though it wasnt my prank. miss u. im soo sorry i cant call u...but good news...i am getting a cell phone sooon finally!!!!!!!!!! and i will give u the numba first and even call u first
okkkkk promise lol byeeee
miss u

5/13/2006 10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I probably didn't get a lead, and in that case I won't do it because it's not worth that much time.... take that back, trust me it is just as fun to be in ensemble as it is to be the lead role. mabye even more fun. you get to hang out with your friends backstage when you are ensemble.

and nice post, had me laughing the entire time.

5/13/2006 11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home