Friday, May 26, 2006

And I would answer all your wishes
If you asked me to
But if you deny me one of your kisses
Don't know what I'd do


So I was PMS-ing at school today. Shayne and McFly kept me sane. blehh

There was absolutely no one on the bus after school today. Andy was off with Amber, Robin had to tape chem, Kathleen had Oracle or something, and even Matthew, who I wouldn't talk to anyways, wasn't there.
So I took a nap while listening to McFly. It just shows how tired I was that I could fall asleep to three guitars blaring at top volume.

Failed another chem test, but that's alright.

Been playing the guitar for the past hour and a half. And sixth period. I can play like seven chords now. oooo I'm working on "All About You"

BLEH everyone was "bleh" today. I don't know what the hell is up with Yogin lately. Michael's always "AHHHHH SAVE ME!!!!". Hayley was gonna cry. Vicki wasn't even there! And then there's Elaine PMSing.

I HEART SHAYNE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home