Thursday, May 18, 2006

People bother me sometimes.
Some people bother me.
Some people never bother me.

Like Shayne, Shayne has never bothered me. Shayne is awesome. I BEAT SHAYNE AT NOT LAUGHING!!!!!1 hehehe He will insist I cheated, but I shall never give in to his sneaky claims! heheheh

Like I could ever beat anyone at that game. Yes well it's basically a staring contest except instead of the first one who blinks, it's the first one who laughs.
Yes I know. Elaine could never win.

BUT I BEAT SHAYNE!!

People who go around saying, "LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL" and think they're sooooo hilarious and parade German techno music around in class and never learn the freakin lesson in English class piss me off.
But what pisses me off even more are people who try soooo hard to be like those people. Alright if you're going to be an ass, do it right. There's nothing more pathetic than a wanna-be asshole.

Amy's party tomorrow! Andy is my date! YAY

Michael--look pretty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home