Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Wow.. I am so pathetically out of shape it's not even funny. I did 50 situps before getting into the shower and my abs still hurt.
I need to exercise/work out/get in shape/whatever it is you call it. Maybe I WILL run tomorrow with basketball... Eh, we'll see how much hw I get.

Just a warning to anyone else who would do this, which is no one but me.
It is not a good idea to go around school with these lines stuck in your head:
We talked for hours
Took off my trousers!

Even IF Danny sounds absolutely unbelievably sexy while he's saying it, it is NOT a good idea to come out of Euro screaming it.

So guys... brace yourself for the newest onslaught of Elaine obsession: MCFLY!!!!
DANNY!!!!!!
DOUGIE!!!!!
Harry!!
Tom.

Yes in that order. See Dougie is the hottest, but then I watched them in concert, and Danny.. *swoon*

Yes Vicki, I remember. Only ONE hour on Sundays...

Harry would be really really hot if he sang (hehe though he is good at "Hero") and shaved the back of his hair.

UH YEAH. I can't sing a G flat either.. A G Flat to an A flat... GAH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home