Sunday, May 21, 2006

So a busy weekend.

Friday night: Amy's sweet 16
Haha ironically ITunes just shuffled it onto "Sixteen Going on Seventeen"

Anyway, it was loads of fun because...
ANDY IS THE BEST DATE EVER!!

So it was at the Yorba Linda Country Club. Royston and I got there around 6:40 and didn't really know anyone. Well the people we did "know" we didn't REALLY know. We kinda just slouched around until Andy came. Amy made a speech and we took lots of photos. Then we ate dinner (I WAS STARVED), which consisted of fancy servings of pizza, fries, chicken, salad, and I think something else. I wanted pasta really bad for some reason though.
After that, we just danced the night away. There was loads of swing songs, just random dance songs like the cha-cha and YMCA, and then the usual dose of hip-hop. Andy and I came up with like... the weirdest dances. We even got ROYSTON to dance... He wasn't very good, but yay he tried! Apparently Michael can't handle spinning in circles. So Andy and I did the Russian, the Robot, the wave, the elaine dancing in circles dance, the "Elaine and Andy" dance (which consists of bopping your head and arms forward violently and then doing the slide slowly in the middle of the dance floor), swing, tango (or a sad rendition of it), slow dance, and just about everything there was. We even attempted to serenade each other to "All I Ask Of You" next to the moonlit swimming pool and tennis courts. Michael got a slow dance with Amy, in which I shrieked and screamed! WHEE!!! We hung out with the Madrids for like half an hour while they were there, which was fun. Andy did plenty of sucking up for some reason. "I think you look nice tonight." or something like that.
Happy birthday Amy!!!!!!!
I got her the Rent DVD, a CD I made for her, with a personalized message as the first track I'm sure she'll be horrified by, and a card.

Saturday night-Sunday afternoon: Vicki's house
THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

I must say something.
If I thought I was a bit touched, I am now COMPLETELY smitten with a British punk band. Yes. You heard correctly. A punk rock band. My favorite member has a LIP RING and bleached hair. (OMG I'M TURNING INTO JEN) But yes... VICKI--I GET DANNY FOR AN HOUR ON SUNDAYS!!!!!!!! DOUGIE IS MINE!!!

Ignoring Connie's "pff"ing and Michael's protestations, I must express:


Aww Vicki!! They look so young and... clean cut in this picture!


God.. if Harry would only be preppy, he'd be FINE!!! Dougie... I like him in that one glasses picture. Danny is hot when he sings..

HEY IT'S OUR GUYS VICKI!!!! NO UGLY TOM!!


Yeah.. I pick the pictures where they're not COMPLETELY punk/weird... Jen would love them I think.

Anyway. So Vicki introduced me to them a couple weeks ago, and I was like, "hot British guys..." and I liked a few songs. Then I go over last night to "work on the Euro project", and we went to see "Just My Luck", an absolutely horrid movie which features MCFLY!!!!
Harry is an idiot!!!
*drops drumstick*
Bollocks!

heheheh.. Dougie wants to see his mum!
So after the two hour movie, we get back to her house and what do we do? We pop in the McFly: Live in Manchester DVD, which is currently being ripped into my computer so it can go on my ipod so Vicki and I have something to do every morning in comp sci.
Well that just set off the flames. Dougie is HOTTTTTTT but when that boy Danny starts singing... *swoon*
My song is... ALL ABOUT YOU!

It's sooooooo sweet!! I think I made Vicki listen to that at least 30 times. I LOVE HOW HE SAYS KISSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhh

And I would answer all your wishes, if you asked me to.
But if you deny me one of your kisses, don't know what I'd do.
So hold me close and say three words, like you used to do.
Dancing on the kitchen tiles, it's all about you.

After the two hour concert, we watched the documentary, in which they enjoy stripping each other and watching Tom take a crap for some strange reason. We will just attribute it to the fact that they are guys..
I GET DANNY FOR ONE HOUR ON SUNDAYS VICKI!!!!!!!!
DOUGIE IS MINE!!!!!

Yes Vicki and I almost got into a fight over Danny. He's not that cute, but then he starts singing...

So it's like 12 AM and we're sitting in her room. What was I doing? I know Vicki started interior designing her room (which rubbed off on me because I spent 3PM-4PM putting up 20 more postcards/pictures of Ireland, Japan, France, Monet's water lilies, Liverpool, and quotes on this wall in front of me while listening to McFly) and we basically just lounged around with my ipod blasting into the night sky on her little portable ipod stereo thingy. O yes we had pizza and Klondike bars. We watched the sunrise too!

What is up with me and Vicki? At Starbucks, it was rhyming. At her house it was spelling stuff backwards.

And then, at 6 AM... we went to PEE (no I do not mean urinate to all of those who are on the outside of the inside joke.. basically everyone but Vicki)
I mean, at 6 AM, we went to sleep.

PU TUSH VICKI!! PU TUSH!!!!!! it's technically tuhs but TUSH sounds better!!!

DIARRHEA!!!!!!!!!
DIRARHEA!!!!!!!!!
Tom needs his milk.

Vicki, if I were a guy, I'd sleep with you. (Please don't take me seriously everyone else who is reading this. Actually, Vicki dont' take me seriously either)

What is up with you and guys with those sunglasses Vicki?

You'll be happy to know that we DID get Euro done... from 10:30 to 12:30, while listening to and lookin at McFly pictures. BUT WE DID!!

Her dad wore his Newcastle jersey just to bug me... I must get him back..

Yes now I must work..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy's party will be a night for me to remember. i feel like doing one of these aptzldvf Apart, pleaze take zis love down vor free... yeah i cheated leave me alone

5/21/2006 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home