Wednesday, May 24, 2006

WHEE!!!

PFF AWAY CONNIE!!!
MOAN AWAY ROYSTON!
PLOT AWAY MATTHEW!
DREAD AWAY YOGIN!!
SABOTAGE AWAY ANDY

But Elaine is OBSESSED!!!!!!!!!

DANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Alright not that great of a picture.

BUT THIS IS HOTNESS, RIGHT THERE. HOTNESS.


AGAIN, HOTNESS

Aww this just makes me laugh:


Football and McFly. Isn't it perfect?

If he could always look like this.. I'd be like... dead

IN heaven. What is it with guys and punk/emo nowadays?

Hmm.. somehow Dougie is a lot more popular than Danny, but there aren't as many individual pictures of him. Very odd.
Dougie is hot though. Even Kathleen admitted it, though she couldn't really tell Danny and Dougie apart somehow... I don't get how that could happen. They look so different. I just like both of them.
One for looks:

One for overall, particularly sexiness of voice:


Damn it VICKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think it's FATE trying to tell me something! I keep trying to search for Dougie pictures and all I get are cute Danny pictures. Therefore, he's MINE!!!!!! MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE DAMN IT! I don't care if you saw him first!


Aww


AWWWWW LOOK!!!!!! TOM WAS CUTER AS A BABY!!!!!1


Alright I'm done... I promise.


Wow Danny looks cute in a group picture. That's a first. hehe why does Dougie always look like he's hiding in pictures?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must be quite honest with you- this new obesession of yours is kind of getting my nerves.

5/24/2006 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home