Tuesday, March 21, 2006

So.. last few hours as a fifteen year old.

Looking back:
fifteen was a good year. Got to know a bunch of new people. Got to watch an entire Merseyside derby. Collected bugs. Um.. what else did I do. Went to Chicago. Had awesome times with Elsa and everyone. Got my first kiss. Got pushed into a swimming pool for the first time. Crashed go-karts twice. Got attacked by Duckzilla at English Springs Park. Met Tasha and Hayley. Got bitten on the eye by a mosquito so I looked like the Phantom of the Opera. Loved Rent and Wicked.

Highlight of 14: Going to England, Ireland, and Wales
Highlight of 15: Matthew

I wonder what highlight of 16 will be...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ME OF COURSE! I will be your highlight of your so-called "16"!!! I know, I know...What would you do without me...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!!! (A little late...I've been sick so haven't been on the internet for a while...Sorry )= Talk to you this weekend hopefully!)

Oh yeah...SNOW DAY TODAY!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!

3/24/2006 4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home