Tuesday, January 17, 2006

legovanan
alright ashley i'm gonna attempt to do this on here. this is elaine's survey about ashley... If you guys wanna do one about Elaine in the comment section feel free! ELSA IS COMPELLED TO DO THIS UNDER PAIN OF DEATH!
1. Your name: Elaine!!!!! or as you prefer: eline
2. Where did we meet?: Technically, a basketball summer camp, but where I really "met" you was Canyon Hills Jr High
3. Take a stab at my middle name: Sara (is there an "h"? I hope not because I like it better without an "h", though if there is one, dont' hurt me!)
4. How long have you known me?: Uh... technically 6 years but i'll say 4 years
5. How well do you know me?: We've gotten to know each other a lot better this past year. it's awesome
6. Do I smoke?: Though you sometimes act like it, never!
7. Whats my favourite colour?: red (GO LIVERPOOL!)
8. When you first saw me what was your first impression? Damn that girl can play basketball.
9. My age?: sweet 16
10. My birthday?: November 15
11. Color Hair?: hahahah old lady... brown though somehow she likes the blondeness.
12. Color eyes?: light brown
13. Have you ever had a crush on me? haha every day ashley of course... :)
14. Have you ever been jealous of me? there's been the occasion once in a while. wish i could run that fast hehe
15. Whats one of my fav things to do indoors?: sleep, eat in the middle of the night, scrapbook, talk on the phone, wrestle nick or margot, and clean your bloomin room that's already WAY TOO CLEAN
16. Do you remember the first things I said to you when we first met? "Wanna be my partner?" I think it was like a dribbling drill or something.
17. Whats my fav type of music?: lots of different types such as Maroon 5, Ryan Cabrera, but then there's the stuff you can dance to too and such.
18. Whats one of my fav things to do outdoors?: run (weirdo), surf, snowboard
19. Am I shy or outgoing? i'll say outgoing. quiet does not equal shy
20. Would you say Im funny HAHA or funny sarcastic?: both
21. Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules?: a little bit of both though mostly follow the rules
22. Would you consider me a friend?: of course
23. Would you call me preppy, slutty, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, snobby, or something else?: slutty whore.. JKJKJKJK!!!!! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME FOR THAT!!!! *begs* sporty and awesome and beyond all labels
24. Have you ever seen me cry?: yup.. 4 o'clock in the bloody morning.. stupid boys
25. If there were one good nickname for me, what would it be? "RAWR"
26. Are my parents still together?: yes
27. Do I have a nice butt? uh.. let's ask "him" (your him, not mine)
28. If I had broccoli stuck on my teeth, would you tell me? yup, just like when you're pulling a jessica.
29. Do you love me? i heart ashley!!

AM I...

31. Quiet or loud? depends on the mood and the company
31. Short or Tall?: hehe short
32. Weird or original?: a little bit of both. i don't know if the "narf narf" and the "rawr" and the "ay chihuahua"'s are weird or original though the last one is senora johnson's
33. Smart or stupid?: hahaha a little bit of both at times
34. Boring or Fun?: fun of course. ashley's the life of the party
35. Attractive or Unattractive?: attractive, but we'll leave that subject area to "him"

DO YOU THINK I'M...

36. A psycho? most definitely :)
38. An Athletic? holy crap girl if you're athletic, who is?
39. A nerd? haha you go to troy so yes, but compared to me, hell no.
40. A slut? of course not
41. Ghetto? uh.. well my vision of ghetto is Buena Park, so definitely not
42. A bitch? haha you can be when you want to be
43. Two-faced? no i don't think so
44. Obnoxious? hehe we're all obnoxious at times, but no not really
45. Immature? hahaha around roshi everyone is
46. Mature? most of the time

JUST A FEW MORE QUESTIONS

47. What do you think Ill be when I grow up? a very happy person
48. A) Do you think Ill get married? eh marriage is overrated, just like sex.
B) If you do, who do you think Ill marry? HAHAHAHAHAHA.. the man of your dreams. prince charming who will have lots of bunnies and looks like Eric Bana.
49. Who do i have a crush on? that's for elaine and ashley to know and discuss and you not to know
50. Who is my best friend? i'd like to say me and jessica
51. What song(if any)reminds you of me? "She Will Be Loved" and any Usher song
52. Do I remind you of any characters on TV? eh I don't watch TV much anymore
53. If you could rename me, what would my name be? uh.. no thank you
54. Have you ever had a dream about me? yea. well not exactly "about" you but you were in it
55. A feature that you like about me: you can tell people to shut up and have them listen to you
56. If you could give me anything, what would it be? "him"

Okay, this is rather obvious, but for this next section, some of these you only answer if you're of different gender as the sender!

57. Am I physically ugly, average, decent, good-looking, beautiful, hot? absolutely gorgeous of course, but again, bunnies know better than the elaine
58. Would you ever kiss me? uh.. we'll leave that to the bunny
59. Would you ever consider being my boyfriend/girlfriend? again bunny
60. Do you ever think about me? yup.
61. If we spent a day together..where would we go and what would we do? um.. that would depend on our mood. we need to get together and watch "West Side Story", "Les Miserables", "Wuthering Heights", "Sixteen Candles", and "Pride and Prejudice". i'd like to go shopping with you maybe and we need to go watch "Tristan and Isolde"
62. If you could describe me in one word, what would it be? confident
63. Do you or have you ever had a crush on me?
64. Do you want me?
65. What word do I say all the time? "rawr", "narf narf"
66. Is there anything youd like to say to me? stop worrying about if he knows or not!!! if he doesn't know, he'll find out someday. if he does know, hopefully he'll do something about it! if he does know and doesn't do anything about it, he doesn't deserve you (to quote rainbow boy) and doesn't know what he's missing out on. no matter how many boys are out there, i still heart thee ashley!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. Your name: Ryan Lee
2. Where did we meet?: oh yeah i remember thought bubble at time wat a crazy asian
3. Take a stab at my middle name: overlord
4. How long have you known me?: way too long jk
5. How well do you know me?: well i dont know anymore
6. Do I smoke?: no
7. Whats my favourite colour?: blue u seem liek a blue
8. When you first saw me what was your first impression? my god i do believe satan has barfed and i have seen it
9. My age?: 15
10. My birthday?: August 13
11. Color Hair?:sexy asian black
12. Color eyes?: brown i think
13. Have you ever had a crush on me? yea lol
14. Have you ever been jealous of me? nope ur jus jealous of me
15. Whats one of my fav things to do indoors?: makin people do stupid surveys
16. Do you remember the first things I said to you when we first met? bow i am ur overlord
17. Whats my fav type of music?: watever u feel like
18. Whats one of my fav things to do outdoors?: scream at me
19. Am I shy or outgoing? outgoing but low self esteem
20. Would you say Im funny HAHA or funny sarcastic?: uv had ur moment
21. Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules?: u have ur own rules
22. Would you consider me a friend?: a dear one
23. Would you call me preppy, slutty, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, snobby, or something else?: jus ELAINE
24. Have you ever seen me cry?: overlords dont cry
25. If there were one good nickname for me, what would it be? oh might one
26. Are my parents still together?: no
27. Do I have a nice butt? gonna have too say ur butt isnt wat attracted me
28. If I had broccoli stuck on my teeth, would you tell me? HEL NO funnier that way
29. Do you love me? yes quite but who doesnt
AM I...

31. Quiet or loud? jus ELAINE
31. Short or Tall?: HUMONGOUS
32. Weird or original?: JUS ELAINE
33. Smart or stupid?:def for smart please
34. Boring or Fun?:never boring for sure
35. Attractive or Unattractive?: attractive for me brains and yellin a plus for me

DO YOU THINK I'M...

36. A psycho? so much i want too type here
38. An Athletic? ur not fat
39. A nerd? in a nutshell yes but her own category of nerd
40. A slut? ???????
41. Ghetto? cant c u rappin
42. A bitch? when u hating me
43. Two-faced? watin still for the other face
44. Obnoxious? yes but usefulin debates
45. Immature? yes a kindergartener would shme you
46. Mature? for a preschooler yes.

JUST A FEW MORE QUESTIONS

47. What do you think Ill be when I grow up? overlord
48. A) Do you think Ill get married? yes
B) If you do, who do you think Ill marry? someone with a smaller ego
49. Who do i have a crush on? me
50. Who is my best friend? me
51. What song(if any)reminds you of me? anythin lotr
52. Do I remind you of any characters on TV? HOUSE
53. If you could rename me, what would my name be? overlord
54. Have you ever had a dream about me? no nithgtmares yet
55. A feature that you like about me: ur ears ther so perfect
56. If you could give me anything, what would it be? a psychiatrist

Okay, this is rather obvious, but for this next section, some of these you only answer if you're of different gender as the sender!

57. Am I physically ugly, average, decent, good-looking, beautiful, hot? beautiful only the way elaine can
59. Would you ever consider being my boyfriend/girlfriend? yes but are egos would eventually lead too a bloody gun battle
60. Do you ever think about me? i miess the good old days
61. If we spent a day together..where would we go and what would we do? wed be in court trying too destroy each other

62. If you could describe me in one word, what would it be? overlord
63. Do you or have you ever had a crush on me? yes didnt i answer this question already
64. Do you want me? um meaning wat?
65. What word do I say all the time? i disagree
66. Is there anything youd like to say to me? iv always admired you (in none weird way)

1/21/2006 12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home