Sunday, October 16, 2005

legovanan
So my weekend

Saturday:

Got up BRIGHT AND EARLY at 7 AM to go to Troy. While I was brushing my teeth, my dad started hollering, "WE'RE LATE!!!!!!! HURRY UP!!!!!!!!" I yell, "NO WE'RE NOT!"
"YES WE ARE!!! MY WATCH IS MORE ACCURATE THAN YOURS!" I'm thinking, "Dad... it's still on "Popular", it's been like 2 minutes. We're never late usually, so we can't be late on a Saturday!" but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i get DRAGGED downstairs.
Go to pick up Royston and Camron, and have to remind them to go get a calculator.
Arrive at Troy EARLY, thanks to dad, and discover that Camron, Royston, and I are all in the same room! THe lecture hall! HAhah poor Matthew got stuck with a bunch of strangers.
The test was surprisingly easy, with Camron and Royston playing on their calculators every four seconds. Took Matthew, Camron, and Royston home.

After a couple hours, headed over to the new house of my parents' friends. They've known them for 30 years, and I remember them. The wife is absolutely hilarious in every thing she does, and is one of the best cooks EVER. Wow I absolutely stuffed myself! Left their house at 10 PM, and watched K-19: the Widowmaker again. IT WAS SOOOOO SAD!!!!!!!

Sunday:
did hw all day, and then went out to dinner with my mom and MAtthew at Chilis. I was high. It was awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home