Friday, October 21, 2005

legovanan
It's Friday!!!

I really love bus rides, especially in the afternoon (despite the evil old lady). It's really comforting to be around a group of people who love you, and whose ulterior motives are relatively low. Like today after school, Camron, Matthew, Robin, and I went down to Lollicup or Tapioca Express or whatever you want to call it. It was awesome!!! We were total freaks. Or at least Robin and I were. We got off the bus and I run to my dad's car that is parked nearby and throw my stuff in and get money. Troy was already halfway across the street, and Robin goes sprinting off into the street, while these cars are turning.
Me: What are you doing Robin?!!?
Matthew: Run into the street!!! YES! Get run over!

So then we go to cross the street, until Camron just starts jaywalking, so Elaine must naturally follow Camron, which then prompts this thought in Matthew's mind: Camron's getting himself killed, which means Elaine has to kill herself, and I might as well just die if those two are dead. Thus: four 15-year-olds broke California state law. (It was all Camron for any law enforcement reading this)
Then Robin and I soared down Grand Ave. Literally. She started it! She started acting like an airplane, charging down the runway! So I then started skipping and doing that one JV basketball drill where you basically practice jumping in a layup. Then we started kicking off our flip-flops into the air and seeing how high it could go! It was awesome! Mine almost went into the street. At one point I collapsed into the grass because Robin did something absolutely stupidly hysterical, and Chris, Camron, and Matthew just left me there!!!
Camron: Robin-- you stay in the grass too!
Somehow we finally make it down to Tapioca, and we set our things down. I then buy just a regular boba, and Matthew buys a mango slushie which Camron commands him to add boba to (we're trying to make Matthew asian or something.. STAY ENGLISH!! RESIST THEIR EFFORTS!!!) Then clueless Robin goes to the register, and takes at least 5 minutes trying to decide what to buy. She ends up buying a banana slushie boba, while Camron gets a lychee (li zhi) slushie boba.
We sit there and drink and laugh hysterically and play cards. I would like to say: I WON I WON!!!! we were the only people in there for the majority of the time, and it was awesome.
I felt a sense of contentment and happiness come over me. With Camron (in a good mood) sitting to my left, his eyes warm and twinkling, and Matthew on the right, grinning dimples evident as ever, and Robin dying of stupidity (in a good way), that was happy. It wasn't getting 100% on an AP Euro test (though that would come very close), or winning an award (though i wouldn't mind this either), or even reading that Michael Owen and Steven Gerrard are both staying at Liverpool for the rest of their careers (and this will happen someday).

Elaine is happy. Savor it guys. Doesn't happen often, and doesn't last long.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And where was I in all of this?

=P jk

Hey, choir concert this Thrusday, 7 pm. Try and make it?

10/22/2005 7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*enjoying the sanity i still have..

10/23/2005 5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHAH, guess who found this
heyyy
whenever you talkabout me
the adjective
STUPID
or the adverb
STUPIDLY

just .. pops up
i`m not stupid, i`m Brilliant(=

10/24/2005 10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AGREE WITH THAT ONE! *points to Robin's comment* I IS BRILLIANT TOO ISILME!!!!

Lmao. YAY for Isilme's happiness. I do the same thing. When I'm happy it's a really really REALLY good happy, but sadly, it doesn't last too long.

Boba...Fett...LMAO.

Peace out Gondorian.

=) Hobbit =)

10/25/2005 4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home