Wednesday, October 19, 2005

legovanan
Estoy muy deprimida porque tengo notas malas!!!!

At least, tengo una nota mala en la clase de computacion.

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I HATE COMPUTER SCIENCE!! I don't LIKE it. I don't UNDERSTAND it. I don't want to do it! And i'm FAILING THE CLASS!!!!!!

And no, this is not another case of Elaine failing. This is ACTUAL BAD BAD BAD GRADE. If any of you had this grade you'd be freaking out.

The problem is that 80% of the grade IS TESTS. 10% programming and 10% homework. I can program and I do my homework. All was well.

Then we got our tests from last week back.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So an overview of Elaine's grades:
AP Comp Sci: SO BAD that I'm DREADING the day Mr. Reid posts them
Trig H: a THREAD of a 92 hanging PRECARIOUSLY over the edge of a knife (like the Fellowship)
Spanish: 97.8
English: 96.2
Chem: a THREAD of a 90 hanging EVEN MORE PRECARIOUSLY over a candle and the edge of a knife
AP Euro: 97--not worried
Basketball: A

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home