Friday, May 22, 2009

I'm sitting in my room in Tyler for the last day.. not too attached to its white walls and bad lighting, so won't be sorry to leave it behind. I just finished watching "Y Tu Mamá También" with Blanca.. omg. So much sex in one movie. Wow. But I must say, it was very thought-provoking. I'm waiting for Brian and Robert to get back from town so I can go have my last dinner in Val! I thought that was going to be yesterday, but since people (for some reason) like to travel on the Friday before Memorial Day... I'm staying here an extra day, which isn't that bad.

Other than going to China, I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing this summer. So, I compiled a reading list! This is far too ambitious, so I'm just going to say it's a reading list for a long time.

-Paradise Lost
-The Hobbit
-Six Tales of the Jazz Age
-The Portrait of a Lady
-Beowulf
-Don Quixote
-Jane Eyre
-The Once and Future King
-Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man
-Sons and Lovers
-Brideshead Revisited

I want suggestions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home