Tuesday, September 28, 2004

legovanan
got our carpet cleaned so my feet are wet and cold.. doesn't feel too pleasant.

i'm gonna KILL those 2 little kids @ Kumon. Jay got so pissed @ them, he practically screamed, and buried his head in his hands, and went, "I'M NEVER HAVING CHILDREN!!!!!! ::in a high-pitched voice:: Don't hit me again! ::hit:: Jay! He hit me! GAH!!!!!!! i'm neverh aving kids!!!"
it was very amusing, though i wanted to strangle that child.
got four reviews in one day! happiness!!!

life is uneventful, routine. routine isn't a bad thing, i suppose, for it gives you stability, but it would be nice to have a change once in a while.

gonna go look up Russian Gymnastics (and Romanian, if i feel like it) now. hey, i finsihed my hw!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home