Thursday, September 23, 2004

legovanan
andy-i have a quote that u might like. thanks olivia!
"Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me, and be my friend." -Albert Camus

yay!! patrick was "emotional" on his xanga... "stupid this, stupid that..." yea... and he got SIX hours of sleep, instead of FIVE. maybe u'll get SEVEN tonight!!

anyway, went to debate & JSA today. JSA was fun. we argued about homosexual parents, and i was for adoption, while a bunch of ppl were against. kathleen sat behind me, and didn't agree w/ me, but didn't say anything aloud. there are a bunch of speech & debate events, and i have to pick. i might either do Lincoln-Douglas, which is one-on-one debating, like Abraham Lincoln & Stephen Douglas, of course. the other is policy, two-on-two. there's also Student Congress, which sounds pretty fun.

yea... my head hurts a bit right now. no patrick, it's not ITCHING, bcuz i didn't LAY IN THE GRASS. oy. now it itches, RIGHT after i typed that. damn reverse psychology.
that's it for now! ending quote (one that i think olivia would like)
"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home