Monday, September 06, 2004

legovanan

*yawns* god. how long can parents stay up gossiping??? i mean. take my mom for example, usually, by like 8:30 PM, she's yawning, and complaining how it's too late. when her friends come over, she doesn't even realize it's 4:30 AM!!!

Lauren looks hilarious when she's asleep. Frank wanted to put a cracker in her mouth to see if she would wake up.. pity we didn't.

cut my hair two days ago. when i said 1.5 inches, my mom obviously didn't listen, bcuz there's a BIG difference between 1.5 inches, and 2.5!!!!!1 it's just beneath the shoulders now, and i bought a hat to go over it. (yes, i actually went shopping) there was a point last night, when i braided it into two pigtails (kathleen called my Dorothy) and then put the hat on. i looked like a farm girl!!! my mom said it was "cute", and i was distinctly disturbed by it.

must finish english essays!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home