Thursday, September 09, 2004

legovanan
con-why can't you see the pic?!?!?

camron got pissed at me today.. i dunno why. i think it's ME who should be pissed at him for taking my WALLET. but NO!!! it's ME that should ask for forgiveness because HE gave it back w/o taking my MONEY. GAH!!!! it's been exactly a full week until we've gotten into a serious fight, in which we're actually seriously pissed for more tahn 10 minutes.

i don't understand him. and what's worse is, that when he's pissed at me, all the other freshies are somehow against me too. today on the bus, i just started shaking my head and crying, "This is when i REALLY wish isaac were here!!!!"

some ppl were complaining that ayala sucked. i wanted to slap them. i was like, "SHUT THE HELL UP MAN!!!! AT LEAST YOU GO THERE!!!"

Connie-i miss thee!! i haven't played basketball since June. well like lunchtime bball.
playing volleyball for PE. basketball tryouts are on the 18th.
just wrote to the USOC applying for a translator job for Beijing 2008. con-come with me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home