Saturday, September 18, 2004

basketball

legovanan
hey!! i just got back from basketball tryouts--sweating like a pig. their not cutting any girls, becuz there's only like 3 new girls (while there's 50+ guys) they ran us HARD.. patrick, u lied to me!!! we ran, ran, some more, and then ran. and then ran w/ the ball. no shooting, just dribbling. there was one point where we had to do lines, except dribbling TWO balls SIMULTANEOUSLY. i mean, con, i know u can do that, but ME. in the end, we had scrimmaging. i made two layups! yay!!! RIGHT HAND THOUGH. hehehe i missed my left hand Connie! don't hurt me! yea, but all modesty aside, i had pretty good defense. i think i got better defensively, and i think i owe most of it to con-guarding her all the time is no easy task. i kept up w/ the girls when i guarded them. other than my dribbling, i think i did rather well in the scrimmages. still not in great shape though.
leaving for Sana's party momentarily. yay! get to see her, jo, and con again!! yay!!!

i'm gonna get my schedule changed so i can play bball... aww... i love my PE class! the people in there are so awesome. i mean, the teacher Burton is cool (though he makes fun of me all the time) there's Nathan, Thomas, Alex, Eric, Michael, Timothy, Eva, Vivian, and Patrick!!! hopefully Pat makes bball too, so then i won't be too forlorn. my feet hurt now. yes con, i know i'm a wimp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home