Sunday, May 09, 2004

legovanan
whoa they changed their layout again... this is freaky!!!

i cried today. i cannot believe i cried when the, i hate 2 call them spurs lost today.. that team that lost 2 the lakers out there was not the spurs. i didn't recognize them. where was the team i knew and loved? where was my tony parker who could kick any of the lakers' @$$es??? where was tim duncan, who could hit a shot against anyone?
i'll stop now.
i gave con the story "I Come Too Late" and hopefully, she'll give me some feedback soon!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!! I GOT PAST MY WRITER'S BLOCK 4 FORSAKEN!!! THANx 2 ANDY AND HIS AWESOME POEM, and Susan, 4 her constructive criticism, encouragement, and ideas!!

i'm getting better @ dribbling... con, aren't u proud of me? i still suck though.. hehee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home