Wednesday, May 05, 2004

legovanan
i forgot 2 mention! THE MOST AWESOME NEWS!!!!!
certain members of CHJHS Debate, all 8th graders, are invited 2 go 2 HOUSTON, TEXAS (aww, not san antonio) during the summer, June 25-27 to be exact for the NATIONALS!!!!!!! NATIONAL DEBATE!!!! THREE DAYS, IN HOUSTON, W/O PARENTS!!!!!!! DEBATING!!!!!!!
ahh!! i soooo wanna go!!! my dad is happy, but my main problem is finance. i mean, my parents just had 2 pay 4 a trip 2 England, which my dad is still disgruntled over, and i don't want 2 ask them 4 more $$... debate is gonna do alot of fundraising, and there's a mandatory meeting 2morrow night... urgh!!! I WANNA GO!!!!!!

itz also 2 man teams, like HS, and it is my last time 2 debate w/ Ryan... awww.... but he might not be able 2 go!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if he can't, i'll ask Joseph, who me and Chris are fighting over right now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home