Wednesday, May 05, 2004

legovanan
i changed my blog name... don't wry... it'll be in Elvish one day... but the title really fits how i feel, and is comprised of my two FAV words.

ppl are sooo unpoetic these days... just bcuz i write a poem 4 a friend, that just happens to be the same sexuality as me does not make me lesbian...

we took the math (Geometry) test 2day... it wasn't that hard. HISTORY 2morrow!!! YEA!!!! ::cheers::

isaac-BLAH
(inside joke)

i'm feeling random and my stomach hurts... i'm experiencing writer's block bcuz really unpoetic ppl are pissing me off... tho my poem got 2 really good reviews:
1.
aw! that's so beautiful! so sad and sweet! I'm sure she loved it! you'll see her though! after school, and on weekends..right? if she's moving...I know that's tough. I've moved alot...it's hard...but so far, I've been able to see all my old friends SOME time! that was beautiful though... I could never write like that...
2. ah, that was so beautiful. so sad. I've got tears in my eyes. Well done, a lovely use of poetry and emotion. perfect!

yea connie, other ppl appreciate my poetry, even when i don't write it 4 them!! yes i know, andy's better

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home