Thursday, May 06, 2004

legovanan
well the debate meeting was dreary & somewhat depressing.
$800 total

$110 down payment tomorrow
and then the other 2 in payments of a bit over $300...

i don't want my dad 2 have 2 pay for it. i want 2 pay 4 it myself, w/ my savings through 14 yrs of life, and i'm gonna see if i can get a job, playing piano 4 weddings... ask Mr. Booth... hey, if u have skills, why not utilize them???
grr...
"Theodred" sat in front of me @ the meeting.

it was kinda funny though, bcuz Ryan asked how many ppl were going 2 be rooming 2gether and Ms. Simon answered "Four"
and Laila and me looked @ each other, as we were the only 2 girls in the room, other than Simon & Lackpour, and Laila's like, "but there's only me and elaine"
ms. simon was like, "well, unless u want 2 room w/ me and ms. lackpour... but you're probably just gonna get a smaller room"
::Sigh:: nobody needs/wants 2 see Ryan in the shower... jkjk!!! Wes & Joe were givin me weird looks when me and Laila mentioned it...

grr... i wanna go!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home