Wednesday, May 26, 2004

legovanan
my chatter's being weird lately, according 2 Connie, but tehn again, she's just weird. no fense con! but yea, if it doesn't show the 1st time, just enter it again, and it'll probably show. thatz what i do...

this is my horoscope 4 today, kinda freaky, bcuz it's kinda true:
Aries March 21 - April 19
You may be feeling moodier and more sensitive than usual these days. Don't worry too much about figuring out why. Instead, focus on the positive; sometimes, the most emotional times are when you're most creative.

creative=writing

talent show 2morrow!!

i got merit 4 piano exam, and now my dad is like all disappointed and i got this HUGE lecture. my dad doesn't understand that i myself, want 2 do well. he makes it sound like i never care about stuff @ school and that i don't make myself feel bad enough. EESH!! besides, merit isn't bad!!! seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 i got 127!!! what do u want from me?! i've gotten merit my whole life, except 4 Grade 7, and now just bcuz of taht, i'm expected 2 get distinction. go kathleen though!! as if i don't make myself feel bad enough. i had tears welling up and he didn't bother to notice.

2day in Leadership, Mcnair started talking about the songs that we were going 2 play in promotion, and she played some of the 1s from the past for us. grr... i felt like i was gonna cry. as if i needed more reminding that i'm not gonna be in these ppl's classes ever again. i mean, some ppl i've known since preschool, while others, i've only known this yr, but i'll still miss them all.

okay i'm done rambling... for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home