Thursday, May 20, 2004

legovanan
grrrr... i look around me and i don't find anything to do, but then, there's too much to do. that was such a paradox.

Spurs aren't playing. Kings aren't playing. No good stories/poems out there every day. Kathleen's always busy. Connie's not on. No TV. Too much Internet not good for you.

All I have to do is writing...

great, at this rate, i'm seriously going to take connie's suggestion. i will actually be so fluent in Sindarin and Quenya that I will be spouting it even more than I do now..

i guess i should be grateful. At least i'm not like Kathleen or Andy, weighed down by all these final projects. ah well, i will be next year. i might as well enjoy my pre-Troy time while I can...

i will be severely depressed tomorrow. your all warned. we're going to Ayala...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home