Tuesday, October 07, 2003

who am I? 4 many centuries, man has struggled w/ that question. who r u? how do u establish and be certain of your identity? just the fact that u exist does not guarantee your identity. who r u really?

i've been wondering about weird questions lately. my mind's been wandering strangely and listlessly and i find no content in nething. basketball, friends, streetball, TV, the computer, they can only distract my mind and buy it time. i find the only thing that i can find comfort in is writing. i feel if i write, i can insert myself into another world, a world that nethin can happen, i can do nething i want , no1 has 2 get hurt, no1 has 2 suffer, a world where i have complete control over. i just wish 1 day i'd be a great writer and ppl will actually like my writing, not just read them because their bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home