Thursday, October 02, 2003

surprisingly enough, 2day wasn't a complete misery. school-wise it was alrite, pretty fun, typical, Leadership is really fun now that i think about it, tho sometimes u have 2 do things that r like EEK!!! camron-wise it was okay. he was being a b*tch in Leadership tho but he got in trouble 4 it because Ms. McNair heard him cuss me out. it was really funny but sad. in history he was TOTALLY sucking up 2 me bcuz he needed answers.. i feel used!!!! o well, got used 2 it a long time ago. MANDY IS SOOOO OBSESSED W/ COOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is an example. yesterday, we get out from school @ 2 PM, get home about 2:10-15 ish. at 2:45 she calls me
M: Elaine? I miss him.
E: Who?
M: Who do you think?
E: OH NO!!!!
M: What? I can't help it!!! I miss him soooooooooo much!!!1
E: AMANDA!!!!!! U R PATHETIC!!!!! U JUST SAW HIM LIKE 45 MINUTES AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then i started freaking out and giving her a lecture.

c what i mean? izzy was being extra nice 2 me 2day, it was funny. eek. i have 4 tests 2morrow. o well, hopefully i'll ace them all. key word: hopefully

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home