Saturday, September 27, 2003

yesterday actually was a good day, suprisingly enough... isaac FINALLY let me borrow LOTR DVD!!!!!! ITS SSSOOOOOOO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i watched the special features last nite and i'm halfway through the movie 2day... i'm planning on spending my every waking moment on it but of course, my dad would never allow it.. Camron was being nice 2 me... isn't it scary??? i can't blieve he actually did that.. o well, itz a good thing.
mandy supposedly had a nice lunch yesterday (i dunno what happened, @ least the 2nd part of it, bcuz i was w/ Camron) tho i'm hoping what Rachel said was true but i don't think it is, well @ least not the "asking out on monday" thing, i think thaT cooper likes mandy tho... i'm not sure... o well, itz all pretty good rite now.
I WANNA NO WHAT I GOT ON MY MATH TEST!!!! i think camron was rite (un4tunately) i should've just asked 4 it on friday, now i have 2 live through the wkend in suspense..... Mandy got an 84 (i think) she's really happy so itz all good..

now, back 2 work so i can go back 2 LOTR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home