Monday, September 22, 2003

2day was a good day.. my history teacher is evil, he's really cool actually but 2day i'm gonna say he's evil. he dissed me sooo bad!! I HAVE 2 GET THAT TEACHER BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is the diss he gave me. u no how i was running 4 secretary ( and got the job) teacher vote counts really highly so i was bugging him about it (yes i no u ppl think i'm a teacher's pet)
me: Mr. Kalmar!! u no u want 2 vote 4 me!!!!
Mr. Kalmar: i do?
me: yea! u no i'm ur fav student and u just love me and want 2 vote 4 me!!!
Mr. Kalmar: Illusions can be kind.

and 2day, my English teacher said all this stuff about me and this certain guy i..... like..... no names.. she kept asking when the honeymoon was and who's last name we'd b going under so she could change her class roster.. it was funny but sad.. WE DO NOT ACT LIKE AN OLD MARRIED COUPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cough* isaac *cough* mandy *cough* roshi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home