Sunday, September 14, 2003

went 2 the Ontario Mills Mall, didn't buy nething, well xcept 4 some candy, i couldn't resist.. hehehe. my parents r gonna kill me.. o well.. saw a bunch of LOTR stuff in 1 of the stores. i'm telling u i'm hooked on that stuff. i was soooooo TEMPTED!!! Mandy wouldn't let me buy ne tho, she kept literally DRAGGING me out of the store. itz prolly a good thing, waste of $$ prolly but i don't care. i want that DVD!! i'm hoping Isaac will let me borrow it soon. still feeling a bit low 2day, still dunno exactly y. finger still jacked up so STILL no piano. my teacher's gonna kill me. yay! school 2morrow. i no i'm a freak. school gives me something 2 do @ least and i get 2 c my friends!! got ideas 4 another poem 2day, itz weird, sometimes inspiration comes @ the weirdest times in the weirdest places. 4 instance i thought of it @ in-n-out 2day when my mom was talking. i don't think i was listening (guilty shrug) o wellz.... i'll talk more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home