Tuesday, September 23, 2003

2day wasn't that bad actually... I DON'T WANT 2 MOVE IN ENGLISH!!!!! i like my seat... 4 obvious reasons (ne1 in my English class would no) but thatz alrite... Cooper wasn't @ school 2day... :(
we all missed him but i think mandy especially... no reasons y... i think i'm putting 2 many of the "..."
Lunch was fun 2day bcuz i could yell @ camron and roshi and not get dissed back (i love it when they need my help. i can diss them, and not get dissed back @ an extreme which i usually have 2 take) izzy was really funny 2day.
i discovered my 1st "official" job as secretary 2day, writing thank u notes... isn't it lovely? i mean i've taken notes during business meetings but it wasn't "official" or wahtevr. itz actually not that bad xcept that i have 2 write a thanks note 2 Kenneth, thatz not cool. jkjk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home