Monday, October 06, 2003

i can't blieve i'm saying this but i'm starting 2 procrastinate. i can't blieve myself.i dunno y but in the past like 3 days itz been really hard 2 focus on nething but my writing. i'm on the last chap of my fan fic and itz getting really dramatic and i dunno, i just want 2 finish it sooo badly and i have some many ideas in my head and i can't wait 2 write them all down. 4 the 1st time, i feel that time is working against me, well the other time was school graduation. i'm gonna miss Isaac soooo much well i'll miss Mandy, Roshi, Andres, Jeff, Cooper, Camron, Kenneth, Ben and every1 else alo 2 but no 'fense 2 ne of them, 4 some odd reason or another, the 1 i found hardest 2 try and let go is isaac. okay i don't even no y i'm saying this rite now. they may end up going 2 the same HS as me! okay stop depressing yourself Elaine!
just watced Everwood. That Madison (babysitter) is soooo b*tchy!!!!!!! Ephram was sooooooooo sweet 2 amy tho. i hate her. she doesn't no what she has. can't wait till next wk, Delia rebellion!!!
Cooper is soooooooooooooooooooo sweet. i hate Mandy!!!!!!!!! ah, envy is a poisonous tool. okay i got that out of some book. o well. camron's a freak. i keep saying that don't i? alrite back 2 writing my fan fic. talk later.

22 days till NBA!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home