Saturday, January 27, 2007

Andy is a pig.
:D
Today Andy, Kathleen, and I met at Borders, where we sat in the cafe (or rather, they sat and I kneeled in EXTREME PAIN) and chatted. I then bought the "Lord of the Rings Portraits" Calendar which was on sale for $4. IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! OMG!!!! Now I just need to hang it somewhere discreet that my dad won't kill me for. :)
We then walked to In-N-Out, where Kathleen and I slurped milkshakes and watched Andy PIG OUT. So he had... a soda, 1.5 milkshakes, a cheeseburger (with onions ew), animal style fries, and regular fries. OY.

THE GRIMMERIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy let me borrow it.. indefinitely. :D
(Andy, you'll never see it again)

So the day is good: the Grimmerie AND the Lord of the Rings Calendar.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait wait wait, what is this "animal style" of which you speak? i've heard it before (in fact, when i was at InNOut last time i was in CA...) please explain!

1/28/2007 9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah...what is the difference btwn animal style and regular...i live in cali and i dont even know. actually i've only been to in n out like five times...my life sucks

1/28/2007 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home