Monday, January 22, 2007

After school today was a game of waiting and patience. BUT NOT FOR GODOT!
I waited FOREVER for Kathleen to GET HER BUTT OUT OF BIO. Played "lotion football" with Matthew, which consisted of kicking around a used bottle of lotion pretending it's a football.
I. Can't. Kick. Okay. I KNOW.

And then the bus left, and Kathleen STILL wasn't done, so I sat by myself on the freakin break bench for a while, talking to Yogin on the phone.
When Robin and Kathleen BOTH finally came, we drove out to Chipotle so Robin could get food (I got a frapp). Then, we drove to Steve's house, which was an adventure in itself I can tell you, as Calvin can't give directions. When we FINALLY got there, after many U-turns in Kathleen's GIGANTIC vehicle, they weren't there. Robin told us to just leave and she was going to wait there for 30 minutes, but of course, with Kathleen being the responsible individual she is, she refused to just leave Robin there.
So we were stuck in Brea for 30 minutes with nothing to do.
Elaine is never one to be bored.
So what do I do?
I called Shayne and demanded directions to his house. I don't think he actually expected me to turn up at his door... But, in any case, I did. :D
I apologize for the inconvenience Shayne, I really do, and I hope you will someday forgive me. I just couldn't resist mate.
So after traumatizing Shayne thoroughly (and creating a fanciful tale about a tornado), we went back and dropped Robin off, as Calvin and Steve were FINALLY BACK.

Now commences the Tale of the Tornado.
Elaine: Well, now when I'm stranded at Birch Street, I'll just come over here. (Shayne's house)
Shayne: Oh joy...
Elaine: HEY! If you're ever stranded in Chino Hills, you can come to my house!
Shayne: Thanks, but I don't think I'll be heading over to Chino Hills any time soon.
Elaine: HEY YOU NEVER KNOW! MAYBE THERE'LL BE A TORNADO AND IT'LL SWEEP YOUR HOUSE INTO IT AND MAKE IT LAND IN THE MIDDLE OF CHINO HILLS! AND THEN YOU'LL COME CRYING TO MY HOUSE!
Shayne: Um... yeah.. I'm sure. *pushes his glasses up with his middle finger as he always does*
Elaine: HEY! IT'LL HAPPEN! Do you have a dog?
Shayne: Yes, but it's not a terrier.
Elaine: what is it?
Shayne: a bulldog.
Elaine: NAMED JACK! RIGHT?!
Shayne: Yes..
Elaine: WELL TOO BAD. NAME IT TOTO.
Shayne: Okay...
Elaine: OOO WE NEED TO GET YOU RUBY SLIPPERS!!!! *falls over laughing for the next minute while Shayne stares incredulously*

WHEE!! I AM CREATIVE!
CAN I BE ELPHABA?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no ur not creative cuz u explicitly and knowingly stole from another author...idk who but u did. lol...thats a copyright fraud or w/e and u need to go to jail ;)

1/22/2007 8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahashayneinrubyslippershahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahashayneinrubyslippersahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

1/23/2007 3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahaha shane in ruby slippers! hahahahahahahahahaha

1/23/2007 4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh dear... thats so very kind...

1/23/2007 7:20 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

HA HA HA what an adventure... hye hey.... ur lucky i DO take you guys home and that i ACTUALLY DO take the time to stop by shayne's house EVEN if it takes a FEW u-turns....

1/23/2007 11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(: originally dorothy's slippers weren't ruby colored

and steve has pretty good music

and and and
i shall be a munchkin.
because i'm short.
shayne needs to grow his hair so you can put it into pigtails.

1/25/2007 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home