Wednesday, September 27, 2006

SORE THROAT AND WHAT I HOPE ARE ALLERGIES BUT SOMEHOW THINK IS A COLD

OWWWWWW

This is like the 3rd day, but STILL!!!!! I DON'T LIKE IT!

I'm ADDICTED to "Please Please" today. It is BAD. I go around saying, "CCCCOME HOME WITH ME NOW! MMMMUST BE A DREAMER! I WANNA GET WITH YOU!"

Danny is so... *swoon*
I love him.

LIVERPOOL WON!!!!! WHOOT! GO CROUCHIE!!!!!
O yes. Matthew's an ASS!!!!
Liverpool fans are retarded.
They've got stupid chants.
Only non-Scousers like them.
Like you.
You suck.
Liverpool suck.
I hate you all.

BAH! HE WOULDN'T TELL ME THE FREAKIN SCORE. JUST BECAUSE WE WON!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HELLO!!!

GO LIVERPOOL!!!

WHOO to the HOO!

9/28/2006 3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Y-y-ya got me England!!!!
hehehe, maybe he'll learn the lyrics to his own song sometime.

9/29/2006 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home