Friday, September 22, 2006

I don't know why this movie just came to mind in the middle of my SAT hw that I will not finish, but it did.

And I just want to put this part up, just because it might be one of the cutest scenes ever, even if it does have Kiera Knightley.

Just about the sweetest love scene
and the sweetest Christmas scene
and just about the sweetest scene

from Love Actually
with its cast of the greatest English actors around these days.. Emma Thompson, Alan Rickman, etc.



I love Mark.
There is no way you can not find that sweet after watching it. No way. I don't care who you are.

But no, he doesn't get the girl.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww, great Elaine I was doing fine until I watched that. Thanks.

9/23/2006 9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

IT WON'T PLAY!!!!!!!! :'(

9/23/2006 9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that what you get for using firefox???

9/23/2006 4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that what you get for using firefox???

9/23/2006 4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

boo- it doesnt show the part where she gives him a kiss.

9/24/2006 1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no, I actually opened it up in both and it won't play in either *cries*

yllmmmss

young little lamas make mirrors move so smoothly

hehe sry couldn't help myself ;)

9/24/2006 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home