Sunday, September 24, 2006

I want a camera. Well I have a camera, but it runs out of batteries every 2 minutes. My mom's camera is too nice to carry around daily. I want like.. a not-fancy, yet reliable and nice camera so I can take pictures of life, because I've realized going through pictures, that I really don't have enough. Even with Kathleen, the person I've known for 14 years, I don't have enough pictures to fill the pages of a scrapbook. When our memories fade, I want to be able to look back and see us as we were, with all our baby fat and acne peppered faces.

Necesito una camera.

Gah Jen, what have you done to me? You're making me speak Spanish now.

Went to the mall with said Jen today. That was fun. Found the prettiest dress on my first try. It was SOOOOOOOOO pretty. It was like a dark red/burgundy (it changed shades from top to bottom) covered with a black.. satin... no... see-through black thing, if you knwo what I mean, and the top was sprinkled with copper sparkle things. But no, I didn't buy it. My mom says we'll wait till it goes on sale and buy it and I can wear it to like.. prom, or something. We're cheapos. :D

But I DID buy a necklace that is BEAUTIFUL! They wouldn't let me get red, which I wanted, because it apparently doesn't match with pink. PFFT. I DISAGREE! EVERYTHING MATCHES WITH RED! RED IS THE UNIVERSAL MATCH! BEST COLOR! alright shutting up. But yeah.. it's one of those elven looking ones I've always wanted. *hugs it*
*grumbles* would've been better in red. pfft.

I don't really want to wear the pink dress. Hmph. Oh well. Whatever.

This is so confusing. I have no idea what's going on. Who's in the group and who's not? What the hell Yogin is planning on doing because apparently he's going with Robert Ling III. What Vicki's doing, what Jen's doing, what people are doing... MAKE UP YOUR MINDS SO I CAN MAKE THE PLANS PEOPLE!!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Je besoin d'un camera too!!! Hehehe. Heeey...you rock my world. I so totally miss you man. *OFF TO THE BUS* Don't make me go...Blech.

9/25/2006 3:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Universal match color"?...

9/26/2006 6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least your dress isn't hot pink...

9/26/2006 6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no idea what's going on anymore... maybe we should find out...

9/29/2006 9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home