Wednesday, September 20, 2006

First off:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENJOY THE LAST YEAR OF TEENAGE-NESS!

Moving on,
From the Notebook (fall 2006-2007 edition.. :D) of Vicki and Elaine:

(I can't believe I'm typing this up even though I have a bio test to study for)

I will try to replicate this as accurately as Vicki wrote it, even though some of the misspellings just hurt my ego and are painful to the eyes.

Ironically, the one word I can NEVER spell is misspell. Is it 1 s or 2 s's. AHA TWO! I WAS RIGHT! Anyway

Math 9-20-06 (oo I even used the dash instead of the /)

And again, the dreaded diseas of Boredomeitisisto (Bohr-dom-e-itis-isto) strikes again. It is caused by the Boring language + tone of a Sutton who is teaching easy things you already know. Symptoms of Boredomeitisisto are:
random doodlings of flowers, hearts, trees, dogs, barred windows, ect;
day dreams in which you marry danny, get asked to home coming (lucky you), kill your history teacher, ect; doing other homework for other classes; drowsiness; diziness; + in some cases diarrheoa or torturing of innocent smelly unicellular turtle princesses-not to mention names *cough* david *cough*
* Note Bordomeitisisto may be caused by other classes including but not limited to: Math, Biology (AP or regular), Chemisty, Physics, History (teacher dependent).
~~~~~
Caution: In extreme cases Bordomeitisisto may cause haullctionations, death, or the diseased to make up fake diseases.

I LOVE HER!!!!!!
what the hell are "haullctionations" Vicki?! that was the most painful one in there! You kept changing the spelling of Boredomeitisisto!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home