Tuesday, September 19, 2006

So the "Motion in the Ocean 2006" tour kicked off.

And I am worried.

New songs they're playing:
We Are the Young
Why does that sound like the McFly version of "My Generation"?

Surf Medley
WTF IS THE SURF MEDLEY?! It's not like they're from a place where there is a sunny beach!!! It doesn't even include "Surfer Babe" because they play that right after!

Sorry's Not Good Enough
which I REALLY want to hear

Fight For Your Right
I'm worried about these lyrics.. hehe.. My right for WHAT? :D
Danny's pro-choice! MWAHAH! jkjk

And this is the most worrying: GHOSTBUSTERS

And in between "Not Alone" (DANNY!) and "Room On the 3rd Floor", Harry has a drum solo, and then after the drum solo, the other boys have a "drum off".

And this is what they're "drum-off"ing on:



It'S LIKE POWERPUFF GIRLS+FLOWER POWER
WHAT BIN DID THEY FIND THAT IN?!



AHHHHHHH HE'S CURLY!!!!!



I love it when they do that...

OOO FIRE!

I WANNA GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT FAIR!!!! STUPID BRITISH PEOPLE!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I WANNA GO TOO!!!!

9/20/2006 3:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home