Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Moving to the country
Gonna eat me a lot of peaches

Millions of peaches
Peaches for free
Millions of peaches
Peaches for me!

Alright I'm done with that song. What do I say about life? It's... uneventful, yet stressful. Well, it's not monotonous... yet. I still feel like a surreal.. kind of feeling, like I'm floating, yet I'm not. Only biology DDDDDRRRRRAAAAAAAGGGGGGSSSSSSS like no other.

I'M GONNA FAIL THE BIO TEST THURSDAY!!!!!!!!

Just had to get that out there. I have realized that I am a BAD student this year. I swear. I don't... care as much, which is REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD! Well I do, but like.. classes like bio, I'm just like, "BLAH!". Well I think it's just bio, because it's not like I have comp sci to add to that list. It's more chemistry than biology damn it!!!!!!! I took BIO to get out of CHEM.

Liverpool playing tomorrow!

O yeah and I love the new Evanescence song.
You don't call me when you're sober
You only want it cuz it's over.

I want their CD! October 3!!! Whee! And then there's the all-important November 6 to look forward to!

I should study for English.

Yogin, Robin, and Matthew are plotting something... I can feel it.

Matthew said Danny was the hottest McFly member! I WIN!!!
TAKE THAT ROBIN!
O yeah and the Harry advocates: Yogin and Elsa!

I WIN!

Now we only need Shayne's opinion. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home